What dish comes to mind when discussing fried foods? French fries, of course! If you're just getting started with air frying, this is one that you'll want to try. It's simple, but much more healthy than deep frying, and still delightfully crisp!
- 5 white potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Other desired seasonings (tip: try out garlic powder or paprika!)
- Halve potatoes, then cut into slices.
- Place in a bowl to soak in warm water for at least 10 minutes.
- Pat potatoes dry, then toss with olive oil and spices.
- Place in air fryer or fry cage (air fryer oven).
- Air fry at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Air fryer only - shake the fry basket.
- Air fry for 10 additional minutes.
Other recipes you might like