Make this as breakfast in bed for a special someone in your life, or just treat yourself to this french toast!
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 2 Tbs Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 French Baguette
- 1 tsp grated Orange Zest
- 1 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbs Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Brown sugar, melted Butter, and Corn Syrup.
- In a greased 8" round by 2" deep baking pan, spread brown sugar mixture evenly. Then, sprinkle the chopped Pecans
- Slice Baguette into 12 or so, 3/4" thick pieces, and lay them across the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs, Orange Juice, Milk, Egg Whites, Orange Zest, Sugar, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. Pour mixture over the bread in baking pan. Use a spoon and press the bread down to help absorb the liquid, and let sit for an hour.
- Air fry at 330° for 28 minutes.
- Garnish French Toast with powder sugar and Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like