Light, Summery, and fresh! Grilled fruit is a great way to change up a salad.
- 3-4 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup burrata cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil
- 2 cups arugula
- Sliced baguette
- Place the Grill Plate into the Air Fryer Oven and pre-heat.
- Brush the sliced peaches with olive oil and grill at 450⁰F for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Prepare the balsamic reduction while the peaches are grilling. In a small saucepan, cook the balsamic vinegar over low heat until the vinegar has reduced to at least half the original amount.
- Add grilled peaches to a bed of arugula, top with burrata and fresh basil, and drizzle on the balsamic reduction.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like