This fruity dish is excellent as a delectable appetizer or luscious dessert! Fresh pineapple has so many health benefits, such as bone strength, digestion, immune system support and more!
- 1 pineapple
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- paprika for garnish
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest, grated
- Peel and core the pineapple and cut into eight wedges. Cut each wedge into two spears.
- In a large resealable Ziploc bag, combine the brown sugar, honey and lime juice. Then, add the pineapple in and turn the bag to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Beat in the yogurt, honey, brown sugar, lime juice and lime zest until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready for serving.
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray and preheat your grill to high heat. Then, drain and discard the marinade and place the pineapple on the grill plate. Grill for 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of the pineapple and serve with lime dip!
Other recipes you might like