Ever wondered what the best way to make hot wings in your air fryer is? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Our recipe for air fried hot wings only takes about 20 minutes!
- Chicken Wings (around 10)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup all-propose flour
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- dash of Black pepper
- dash of Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and spices.
- Cover the chicken wings with the flour mixture.
- Lightly drizzle oil over the coated chicken wings.
- Air Fry the wings for 10 minutes at 370°
- Remove and give the wings a turn
- Return to the Air Fryer for another 5 minutes at 370°
- In a saucepan, combine butter and Hot Sauce at mid-heat.
- Let simmer until the butter is melted. Stir continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, pour hot sauce over the cooked chicken wings and mix until thoroughly coated.
Other recipes you might like