These thumbprint cookies are perfect for the holiday or any occasion!
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (yolks separated; whites saved)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup flour
- Walnuts, chopped
- Strawberry preserves
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add in yolks, vanilla, and salt – beat well.
- Gradually add in flour.
- Shape into ¾ inch balls. Dip into beaten egg whites. Then roll in finely chopped walnuts.
- Place on greased cookies sheet. Press down in center with thumb.
- Bake in your Air Fryer Oven at 350*F for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Add strawberry preserves into the thumbprint.
Other recipes you might like