Fresh, light, and flaky salmon. Great for a main dish.
- 4 skinless salmon filets (about 6 oz.)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Line the mesh basket or air fryer baking pan accessory with foil.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, and melted butter in a small bowl. Place salmon on foil and pour the butter mixture over the salmon. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon filets and make sure it is well sealed. Cook for 10 minutes at 360°F. Remove from the oven and carefully open foil. Place the baking pan or mesh tray back in the air fryer oven. Set the temperature to 400°F and broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour remaining butter sauce left in the foil onto the salmon. Garnish with parsley (optional).
Other recipes you might like