This creamy dessert can be a low carb option using dairy free cream cheese, an egg replacer and a natural sweetener instead of sugar. You could definitely make this a crust-less treat, but we wanted that extra crunch, so we stuck with the crust.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Using an air fryer baking pan lined with perforated parchment paper (optional), press crust mixture into the bottom and up the side of the baking pan. Place the baking pan into the air fryer basket and heat at 350°For 4 minutes.
- Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then blend in vanilla extract, egg and lemon zest. Do not over-blend. Pour over graham cracker crust. Place back into the air fryer and cook at 310° for 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center of the cheesecake. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cheesecake is done.
- Remove the baking pan from the air fryer basket and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Carefully run a plastic knife, spatula or wooden skewer around the edge of the baking pan to loosen and then remove from the pan and onto a serving plate.
Other recipes you might like