This tasty dish is perfect for any season of the year and is ideal for a hearty lunch or dinner. We utilized hot sauce to achieve that spicy flavor that would also compliment the sweeter flavors of the recipe, from the lemon juice and butter.
- 6 baby red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp crab boil seasoning
- 1 ear of corn, shucked and cut into 1-inch rounds
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 10 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. smoked pork, sliced into ½ inch thick rounds
- lemon wedges, for serving
- salt to taste
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan and cover with cold water. Add in salt to taste and 1 tablespoon of the seafood seasoning. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are tender, 10-12 minutes. Then, add in the corn in the last 5 minutes. Drain the water and let cool.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is foaming, add the garlic and sauté until fragrant. Stir in the hot sauce and vinegar. Then, remove from the heat and reserve half of the dressing.
- Divide and thread the shrimp, sausage, potatoes and shrimp again onto your skewers. Brush half of the glaze onto the shrimp.
- Using your Air Fryer Oven, place your skewers in the appliance and use the rotisserie setting. Air fry the skewers at 320°F for 10 minutes. Serve the skewers with lemon wedges and drizzle with the remaining sauce.
Other recipes you might like