If you're on a diet, save this one for your next cheat day... we promise it's worth it, and it's not too outrageously caloric!
- 4 cups of leftover mac and cheese
- 1.5 cups of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Vegetable Oil
- In a bowl, beat 1 egg and add milk. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Cut leftover mac and cheese into balls.
- Dip each ball into egg and bread crumbs.
- Place in air fryer. Brush with olive oil.
- Cook at 370F for 5-8 minutes.
- Shake and brush with more oil.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Optional: serve with marinara sauce.
Other recipes you might like