This tasty dish is the ultimate comfort food! We added a twist to this classic recipe by incorporating chorizo into it. This meatloaf is sure to be juicy, the lick-your-plate kind of juicy.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 tbsp pork chorizo, chopped
- ¾ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- ½ bell pepper, diced or shredded
- ½ onion, diced or shredded
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Dijon style mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp ketchup
- 1.5 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon style mustard
- Mix the ground beef and chopped pork chorizo in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Then, add in the rest of the meatloaf ingredients and stir to combine. Once everything is mixed, add the meatloaf into a loaf pan. Place the meatloaf in the air fryer and cook at 390°F for about 20 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the meatloaf to cook, prepare the glaze. In a small mixing bowl, mix all of the glaze ingredients together and set aside.
- When there are 5 minutes left in the cooking cycle, open the air fryer and spread the glaze on top. Continue to cook for the remaining 5 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, check the internal temperature of the meat (ground beef should reach 160°F before serving). Remove the meatloaf from the air fryer and let it stand for 10 minutes before serving.
*We made ours in the Air Fryer Oven and were able to make 2 small loaves out of this recipe. Mini bread pans would work well, but we used our Air Fryer Oven baking pan accessory lined with foil.
Other recipes you might like