Take your tastebuds on a trip to the islands of Greece with this fresh fish recipe!
- 2 lbs cod fillet or salmon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tsp dill, dried
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- Place fish fillet in baking pan and sprinkle with sea salt, paprika, ground ginger, and dried dill.
- Top fish with the remaining ingredients, trying to get an even distribution over the full fillet.
- Broil on the top rack for 3 minutes at 400⁰F. Turn off the Air Fryer Oven and move the baking pan to the middle rack. Re-set the Air Fryer Oven to Bake at 350⁰F or 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked through. Thicker cuts of fish will require 12-15 minutes.
- Remove fish from the Air Fryer Oven and cut into individual portions.
Other recipes you might like