French fries, but even better! Adding parmesan cheese and truffle oil take this recipe to the next level!
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of thyme
- Pinch of oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Truffle oil, for drizzling
- Wash and peel potatoes. Slice into 1/2 inch thick potato strips.
- Soak the strips in a bowl of water for 20 minutes, then drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl, and stir in olive oil, sea salt, thyme, and oregano. Make sure potatoes are coated and seasoned well.
- Add the seasoned potatoes to the Air Fryer Cage and cook for 20 minutes at 350⁰F or until fries are crispy and golden brown.
- Toss in a large bowl with truffle oil and parmesan cheese.
Other recipes you might like