A delicious take on a Philadelphia classic
- ½ white onion, sliced
- ½ bell pepper, sliced
- ½ lb of top round steak, sliced
- 2 hoagie rolls
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- Lightly oil the mesh basket to prevent sticking. Place the onions, peppers and steak in the basket and place the basket in the middle rack position.
- Air fry at 400°F for 6 minutes. Move the mesh basket to the bottom position and add a mesh tray to the middle position, place cheese slices onto bread and lay cheese side up on the mesh tray. Continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Fill hoagie rolls with onions, peppers and steak. Serve warm.
Other recipes you might like