A simple weeknight dinner that will serve 3, with side dish included, all done in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 lb red potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 small pork chops
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Dip each pork chop into the marinade, flipping to ensure that all sides are flavored. Place in air fryer basket/on the air fryer rack. Drizzle the remaining sauce on top of the pork chops.
- Roast for 8 minutes at 400°F.
- Flip pork chops and add in the potatoes. Roast for 12 additional minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like