This delicious dinner is super easy, just set its and forget it!
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp dry mustard
- All-purpose spice rub, to taste
- With butchers twine, tie the boneless pork loin in 5 sections to help keep its shape.
- Insert the rotisserie skewer down the center of the pork loin, then fasten the rotisserie tongs to hold the pork tightly in place.
- In a small bowl, combine whole mustard, honey, garlic, salt, pepper. Lather the pork with the wet rub. Apply the all-purpose spice rub to the pork.
- Place the pork into the Air Fryer Oven. Using the rotisserie setting, roast the pork loin at 400⁰F for 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 140⁰F. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, and dry mustard until the sugar is dissolved. Do not bring to a boil.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pork and serve.
Other recipes you might like