Here's how to Starbucks Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches without leaving the comfort of your home. All you will need is a handful of ingredients, about 10 minutes of time, and a GoWISE Smokeless Indoor Griddle. Better yet, this version is less calories, less expensive, and can be made and frozen for up to three months! Talk about a great deal!
- 2 links raw chicken sausage
- 3 eggs
- 3 english muffins
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- Spray oil
- Mason Jar Lids
- Whisk together the eggs in a small bowl.
- Butterfly the sausage, then cut in half.
- Preheat griddle to med-high heat then spray with oil. Place the butterflied sausage on one side of the grill.
- Place greased mason jar lids on the other side of the grill. Evenly distribute the eggs into the lids. Let the sausage and egg cook for approximately 3-4 minutes, then flip.
- Once flipped, sprinkle the cheese onto the sausage and let melt. Remove the sausage and egg from the griddle and place the English muffins face down onto the griddle. Toast for 2 min on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like