This spooky Halloween shrunken apple punch is to die for!
- 6 medium apples
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups spiced rum/cinnamon whiskey (optional)
- Whole cloves
- Peel the apples and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and core.
- Carve faces into the rounded side of the apple. Spritz with lemon juice to keep fresh.
- Place apples face side up in the prepared sheet pan. Press cloves into the eye socket.
- Bake at 250 for an hour or until the faces start to brown and dehydrate.
- In a pressure cooker (or on stove top) add apple cider and keep warm.
- When ready to serve, add the shrunken skulls to the cider.
- Serve warm with 1 shrunken head.
Other recipes you might like