A super food snack!
- 1 ½ cups peanuts, raw
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1/8 cup water
- cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, add the raw peanuts, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Using a stove top or microwave, melt the butter on low/medium heat. Stir in the water until the butter is fully diluted.
- Pour the peanuts in an oven safe pizza pan and immediately pour the butter and water mixture over them and stir so all the peanuts are coated.
- Flatten your peanuts into a single layer using a wooden spoon. Air fry at 300° for 5 minutes.
- Then, remove the pizza pan from the air fryer and break up any chunks with the wooden spoon. Stir and shake them and re-insert the pan into the air fryer.
- Air fry for an additional 8 minutes at 350° and serve immediately.
Other recipes you might like