Try this quick and easy crowd pleaser at your next gathering!
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach
- 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a baking pan and cover with foil.
- Add 2 cups of water to the bottom of the Pressure Cooker and insert a rack.
- Place baking pan on rack. Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure with quick release and enjoy with tortilla chips.
Other recipes you might like