Easy cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, salt and pepper and stir continuously until spinach is wilted (about 2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella and garlic powder.
- Slice chicken breasts in half, creating 8 chicken breast pieces. Then make a slit in the center of each piece to form a pocket. Stuff with spinach mixture.
- Using 3 separate bowls, place flour, whisked eggs and breadcrumbs in each bowl. Roll chicken in flour, then dip into egg wash, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Lightly oil the mesh basket and add the chicken. Air fry at 350°F for 10 minutes. Turn chicken and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Using a meat thermometer, check the meat of the chicken to make sure it has reached a safe internal temperature before serving.
Other recipes you might like