The best part about this shrimp recipe (besides how delicious it turned out) – it calls for less than 5 ingredients for the marinade and seasoning and cooks in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 pound shrimp, shell-on, deveined
- ¼ cup sriracha
- ¾ cup apricot jam
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Yellow squash
- 4-5 large mushrooms
- Salt & pepper
- Make sure shrimp are completely de-thawed and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add shrimp to a large Ziploc bag. Add sriracha, apricot jam, and garlic powder. Close the bag and shake gently to mix and massage the marinade into the shrimp.
- Store in the refrigerator for an hour for best results.
- While shrimp is marinating, slice your vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- After about 30 minutes to an hour, remove the marinated shrimp from the refrigerator.
Other recipes you might like