This dessert is perfect as a mini dessert to serve at a party or a main dessert to enjoy after dinner with your family!
- butter, for the ramekins
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 lb. rhubarb, trimmed and cut into ½ inch pieces
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp sugar, divided
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup unsalted almonds, chopped
vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Lightly butter 8 oz. ramekins and set them aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the strawberries, rhubarb, ¼ cup sugar and cornstarch.
- In a second bowl, combine the butter and flour, rubbing together with your hands until they resemble breadcrumbs. Then, add the remaining sugar, salt and almonds and squeeze the mixture together to mix well.
- Divide the fruit mixture among the ramekins and top with the crumble mixture. Place in the air fryer and bake for 18 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like