When you need to feed a large group in a short span of time and with only a handful of ingredients, this casserole is here to save the day. Easily customize this recipe with your favorite pasta and your canned meat of choice. We used tuna, but this recipe could be easily made with chicken or turkey. If you have some fresh leftover rotisserie chicken, even better! Want to add some veggies? Throw those in as well! No matter how you choose to shake it up, we can promise that it's virtually impossible to go wrong with this recipe!
- 1 lb. preferred pasta, cooked
- 1 can tuna or chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Odd and ends of leftovers from your refrigerator or pantry
- Breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs
- Grease an 8”x 8” or 9”x 9” baking dish
- Preheat the Air Fryer Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, reserving half of the cheese.
- Pour into baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bread/cracker crumbs.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes, until cheese is browned.
Other recipes you might like