For those days when you're craving some sweet along with your crunch, sweet potato fries are the perfect side dish. This very simple recipe allows you to customize them to your taste. Try out different spices, toppings, or dips!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Peel and slice the potatoes into French Fry sized slices. Place in a large bowl coat with oil and salt.
- Place potatoes into the air fryer basket, forming an even layer.
- Cook at 400° for 5 minutes. Shake the basket to turn the potatoes for even cooking.
- Continue to air fry for an additional 15 minutes. Continue to shake up the fries every 5 minutes and check for doneness. Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the potato slices.
Other recipes you might like