These egg rolls are a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for weeknight dinners!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 16 egg roll wrappers
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 can Cilantro Lime Rotel
- ½ can refried black beans
- ½ packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- ½ cup whole kernel corn
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro, optional
- In your Pressure Cooker, spray the inner pot with olive oil cooking spray. Set it on medium-high. Add in the garlic and onions, cooking until fragrant.
- Then, add in the ground beef, salt, pepper, and taco seasoning. Cook until the meat is browned and in small chunks. Add the Rotel, beans and corn, stirring consistently.
- Lay the egg roll wrappers on a flat surface. Dip a cooking brush in water and glaze each of the egg roll wrappers along the edges. This will soften the crust and make it easier to roll.
- Load the mixture into each of the wrappers and fold the wrappers diagonally to close. Then, press firmly on the area with the filling and cup it to secure it in place. Fold in the left and right sides as triangles and fold the final layer over the top to close.
- Place in the air fryer basket with perforated parchment paper (optional) and spray each egg roll with olive oil cooking spray.
- Air fry at 400°F for 8 minutes. Flip the egg rolls after 8 minutes and cook for an additional 4 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with the dipping sauces of your choice!
Other recipes you might like