Tacos are always delicious, but if you're looking to cut back on carbs, tortillas or taco shells can be a bit of a roadblock! Fortunately there is a low-carb option that can be made in your air fryer - these Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers!
- 2 medium green peppers, halved and with seeds removed.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- ½ packet taco seasoning mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup salsa
- Place bell peppers in a microwave-safe bowl with ¼ cup water. Cover and microwave for 7-10 minutes, or until peppers are soft. Check periodically for doneness.
- Brown ground beef until cooked through. Remove from heat and add taco seasoning and water. Add sour cream, salsa, and cheddar cheese.
Place peppers in air fryer basket and generously stuff with meat and cheese mixture. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes until peppers are heated through. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like