A great breakfast treat for weekend brunch!
- 3 “everything” bagels, cut in half
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. smoked salmon (or lox), sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp capers
- Dill, for garnish
- Place the bagel halves onto a mesh tray in the Air Fryer Oven. Using the Toast pre-set, toast for 3 minutes at 400⁰F or until the bagel slices reach the desired toast level.
- Spread the toasted bagel halves with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle capers over the cream cheese.
- Top with sliced smoked salmon and tomato.
- Garnish with onion, and black pepper.
- Serve promptly with fresh dill.
Other recipes you might like