This tasty side dish can be made in about half the time of a conventional oven by using your air fryer! This recipe is perfect for two, but can be easily doubled or tripled to accommodate your needs.
- 1 medium baking potato
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter, softened
- ½ Tbsp 2% milk
- 1.5 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- Green onions (optional)
- Pierce potato and brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
- Bake in your air fryer for 15 minutes at 400°F. Flip and bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Set aside potato to cool. When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise, then scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a small bowl, mash the pulp with butter, milk, and a pinch of salt. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream. Spoon into potato shells.
- Return potatoes to air fryer. Bake, uncovered, until heated through and the tops are golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Top with sliced green onions, if desired. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like